Apple Bread Recipe
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoons cold butter, cubed
- 1/2 cups walnuts, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Musselman’s® Apple Butter
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Spray two 9 inch loaf pans with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
MAKE CRUMBLE TOPPING:
- Using a food processor, blend brown sugar, cinnamon, flour, and cold butter until crumbly.
- Stir in chopped walnuts. Set aside.
MAKE APPLE BREAD:
- In a large bowl, using an electric or stand mixer mix apple butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, apple pie filling, flour, salt, cinnamon, and baking soda together until combined.
- Pour the batter into prepared loaf pans. Sprinkle crumble topping evenly on top of each loaf. Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool on wire rack.