Baked Cinnamon Sugar Apple Chips
- 3 apples (Granny Smith, Honey Crisp, and/or Pink Lady)
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 225F degrees. Line two baking sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon together. Set aside.
- Using a mandoline or a sharp knife, thinly slice the apples. Evenly, spread the apple slices onto the prepared baking sheets. Sprinkle cinnamon-sugar mixture over top of each apple slice.
- Bake for 1 hour, flip the apple slices over and bake for another hour.