Blueberry Pineapple Salsa Recipe
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, chopped
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, deveined, minced, seeds separated
- 2 tablespoons loosely packed cilantro, minced
- 2 tablespoons red onions, minced
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl EXCEPT for jalapeno seeds and toss to combine. If you want some heat, add jalapeno seeds a little at a time. Add salt, pepper, more lime juice as desired.
- Chill or serve immediately with chips or on chicken or fish.