Caesar Pasta Salad
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 1 large clove garlic, pressed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 anchovies, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound penne pasta, cooked until al dente and rinsed with cool water
- 6 large leaves Romaine lettuce, thinly sliced
- 1½ cups grape tomatoes
- 4 green onions. green parts sliced
- ½ cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 grilled chicken breasts, diced
- 1½ cups croutons
- In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise through the Worcestershire sauce.
- Toss half of the dressing with the pasta and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Mix in remaining ingredients including the remaining dressing and serve.