Cheesy Bacon Alfredo Shells
- 12 ounces pasta shells (medium size)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 3 cups half & half or milk (I used fat free half and half)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- ½ teaspoon white or black pepper
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese (or Italian blend)
- 4-6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- Cook pasta shells according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large pan or skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in flour until mixture clumps up. Slowly whisk in the milk, working out the lumps as you go. Stir in garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Add cheese and stir until melted.
- Stir pasta shells into the sauce. Lastly, stir bacon into pasta or sprinkle on top. Serve immediately.