Easy Crock Pot Pulled Pork Sandwich
- 4 pounds boneless pork riblets
- 1 bottle Sweet Baby Ray BBQ Sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- Pour half the bottle BBQ sauce into the bottom of the crock pot.
- Add all the riblets.
- Pour the remaining bbq sauce over the riblets.
- Add seasonings and brown sugar if using..
- Mix to cover the pork.
- Cook on high for 4 hours.
- When done cooking use a fork to pull the pork apart.
- Serve on buns with a side of coleslaw and macaroni salad.