Garlic Lime Chicken Kabobs Recipe
- 4 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts, cut into 1½” pieces
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1-2 teaspoons Sriracha hot sauce (optional)
- Place the chicken in a zip lock bag and set aside.
- Combined olive oil, lime juice, garlic, salt, pepper and hot sauce.
- Pour mixture into bag with the chicken and let marinate in the refrigerator for 2-8 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade and thread onto skewers.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat and cook the chicken kabobs for 10-15 minutes, turning occasionally.