Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (15oz.) can pure pumpkin
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 (3oz.) pkg. cook and serve vanilla pudding
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees. Spray two 9 inch loaf pans with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, using an electric or stand mixer mix together eggs, oil and pumpkin. Add sugar and dry pudding, mix until combined.
- Slowly, add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into prepared loaf pans. Bake at 375F for 15 minutes. REDUCE heat to 350F and bake for an additional 40-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center
- Let cool completely before removing from loaf pans.