Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwiches
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces Philadelphia cream cheese with bacon
- 2 ounces dry ranch dressing mix (2 packets)
- 10 ounces bacon, cooked and broken into pieces
- 1½ cups shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 6 rolls or buns (we used onion buns)
- Lightly spray your slow cooker with non stick cooking spray. Place your chicken in the slow cooker.
- In a medium sized bowl combine the cream cheese, bacon cream cheese, ranch dressing mix, and cooked bacon pieces,and spread over the chicken in the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for about 6 to 8 hours or on high for about 4 hours. Watch closely so they don’t overcook.
- Shred the chicken with 2 forks and stir together well in the slow cooker so chicken is coated well.
- Serve chicken on rolls and top with shredded cheese. Stick under the broiler just until cheese is melted. Watch closely-only takes about 45 seconds.