Snickers Dip Recipe
- 4 ounces milk chocolate, melted and cooled for 10 minutes
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature (I used light cream cheese)
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts, roughly chopped if desired
- 1 heaping cup Snickers, diced small plus 3 tablespoons for garnishing (I used four 1.86-ounce full-size Snicker bars; 3 1/2 bars in the dip and 1/2 bar for garnishing)
- pinch salt, optional (to balance the sweetness)
- 1/3 cup caramel sauce or salted caramel sauce (storebought or homemade)
- graham crackers, Nilla wafers, Oreo cookies, etc. for serving
- To a medium, microwave-safe bowl, add the chocolate and heat on high power to melt, about 1 minute. Stir until smooth and set aside to cool.
- To the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (or large mixing bowl and electric handheld mixer), add the cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, and beat on medium-high speed until smooth and fluffy, about 2 to 3 minutes. Stop to scrape down the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Add the vanilla and beat on medium-high speed to incorporate, about 30 seconds.
- Add the peanuts, 1 cup Snickers, optional salt, and stir in by hand.
- Add the cooled milk chocolate, caramel sauce, and fold to incorporate using a spatula. Don’t overmix because you want to see swirls of white, chocolate, and caramel.
- Turn dip out into a serving bowl, evenly sprinkle with about 3 tablespoons Snickers, and serve immediately with graham crackers, Nilla wafers, Oreos, etc. or your favorite dippers. Dip will keep airtight in the fridge for up to 5 days.