Spicy Tuna Guacamole Bowls
- 3 cups cooked rice (I used brown jasmine rice) $0.50
- 1 medium cucumber $0.95
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame $0.82
- 1 medium carrot $0.14
- 2 (5 oz.) cans chunk light tuna in water $1.98
- 8 oz. package guacamole $2.50
- ¼ bunch cilantro $0.22
- 4 Tbsp sriracha hot sauce $0.34
- Dice the cucumber and shred the carrot (use a large box or cheese grater). Cook the edamame according to the package directions (microwave on high with a few Tbsp of water for 2-3 minutes). Drain the tuna and roughly chop the cilantro.
- Place ¾ cup of cooked rice in the bottom of each bowl. Top with ¼ cup edamame, ½ a can of tuna, ¼ cup guacamole, a handful of diced cucumber, a pinch of shredded carrots, and a few sprigs of fresh cilantro. Drizzle sriracha over top, then serve.