Sweet Chili Crab Dip
- 16 oz crab meat
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 4 cloves garlic, grated
- 2 tablespoons ginger, grated
- ½ cup Thai sweet chili sauce, plus more to top
- 8 scallions
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Black sesame seeds, to top
- Wonton chips or crackers, to serve
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the crab meat, cream cheese, garlic, ginger, and sweet chili sauce. Mix until evenly distributed.
- Slice ¾ of the scallions. Mix those scallions into the crab dip. Slice the remaining scallions into ribbons and place into a bowl of ice water. Let them sit until they’ve curled.
- Taste the crab dip and season with kosher salt, to taste. Top with black sesame seeds and curled scallions. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with wonton chips.