Zucchini Sausage Ravioli
- 20oz. bag frozen cheese ravioli $3.99
- 1 Tbsp olive oil $0.16
- 8oz. Italian Sausage $1.99
- 2 lb. zucchini $3.21
- 24oz. jar pasta sauce $1.97
- Cook the ravioli in a large pot according to the package instructions, then drain in a colander.
- Add the olive oil to the pot used to the cook the ravioli, then add the Italian sausage. If the sausage is in a casing, squeeze it out of the casing and into the pot. Sauté the sausage over medium heat until golden brown and crispy. Break the sausage up into small pieces as it cooks. Drain off the excess grease if needed.
- While the sausage is browning, slice the zucchini into half moons. Once the sausage is browned and excess grease drained away, add the zucchini. Continue to sauté for about 5 minutes more, or just until the zucchini is slightly softened.
- Add the pasta sauce and cook a few more minutes to heat through. Finally, add the drained ravioli and stir until the pasta is coated in sauce. Serve hot.